Tuesday 11 December 2012

Cheap Trills final PDF boards


Open publication - Free publishing - More boards

Mini end of project evaluation 

Throughout this brief I feel that I have develop my screen printing skills considerably in a practical sense where I have to measure and line up prints as much as understanding the process much better for paper based printing.

I feel that I have also explored laser cutting as a process and now understand it much better, I would be confident in my FMP to book slots and utilize this to the best of its abilities next time. I feel that I understand the process' limitations much better as well and I could design for them.

I feel my branding and logo design skills have been tested by doing this brief in such a short time it forced me to really focus on my logo design and speed up my design process instead of spending weeks on a logo, this was a good exercise for me as it gave me confidence to be able to do a logo in a couple of days.

I feel that my concept for this project was really simple and clear and allowed my design to be done quickly due to the clarity of the project.

strengths throughout this project is my use of processes and type setting.

If I had more time I would definitely extend this brief into CD album covers, Gig posters, flyers, club signage and a web layout. I would also of not laser cut the logo like I did or tried to experiment of differnt vinyl stocks as I feel the drop out produced by the laser cutter was not very professional although the inside cover shining through really gives a good overall impact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment