Wednesday 25 January 2012

Ident experiment



Basically after speaking to lorraine i got my files straight and sorted out a lot of errors in my file keeping. The original test video's i cant upload to vimeo for various reasons but i have also sorted that out. The problem with this video and the reason i very much dislike it is due to the camera not panning smoothly, after watching a lot of tutorial video's i did eventually sort it out but i got very very stuck today so i just gave up and did it the simple way which comes out not very well...

Basically i went away and thought about the way i was working and realised i need to take a step back and simplify everything down otherwise i would try and produce something after effects was not made for and it would actually make this project really really hard for me.

But this experiment pushed 3D to its limit in after effects so now i kind of know where my limit is... now to step back and keep my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment