Saturday 28 January 2012

Final Sequence so Far



This was my first few hours of animating on my final sequence i got much quicker at it as i started to get a style down but yeh, things wrong with this video. I had too much shadowing and the transition between the title screen and Egypt is a bit choppy. The nature of this scene made it incredibly hard to animate especially a first scene.  I should of done the title screen as part 1 then cut to the 2nd scene for egypt instead of having two sections, one going forward and then one panning to the right with panoramic layers.


Here i took down the amount of shadowing and added a light into it to spot light my target area. I dont like the type in the egypt scene, it feels too light and like it doesn't balance with the rest of the scene, i need to potentially change its colour and increase the pointsize to make it fit better. Feels like its just kind of sitting on top of the scene and not mixing in well enough. Maybe incorporate it into the sand layers?
Also some of the structures are parented with sand and other aren't, either parent them all or none of them but looks a bit odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment