Monday 23 May 2011

Indesign

My partner is Ben Harwood from my interview i got a fair bit of information from him but what got me most interested is bens love for drama, i wanted to make him a really "elegant" double page spread mainly because his a man who loves looking good, i didn't want to fill the page with too much unnecessary stuff, i wanted it to focus on the image and then the text to work around it to make him the focal point.

i didnt like the text layout it felt really structured and mechanical 



These are some of the quick layouts i tried before finally getting to a finalish product.




This is my final product so far, i dont like how the bottom left image sticks out, if i could change anything id probably photoshop that image to reduce the lighting and grey background around him. 





A few quick layouts in my sketch book to give me some idea of what layouts to start on indesign with, by doing a few layouts it gave me some idea of spacing.



No comments:

Post a Comment