Sunday 18 November 2012

Poster, flyers to go with publication rough print outs to test


I prefer the overal layout of the poster on the left it also fits best with my publication, I propose to print 60 differernt posters for each individual artist to not be bais about the promotion. The one of the right just feels too staggered and either needs a monotone or a colour but that wouldn't fit with my range. 
I propose to print the posters on a range of the same stocks used throughout my publication. 


Flyers. The flyers are printed in big batches which will be cut down, each batch has up to 20 of the photographers names on them to be cut down, so every photographer will have their name on at least one flyer in the pile. 


I added the red tab to make the flyers fit my publication a bit better and it made them stand out  lot more with the red stock. I used the china white stock instead of plan white which is the same as the first page of my publication. 


No comments:

Post a Comment