Sunday 9 December 2012

Print test and evaluation of covers



After printing out my covers keeping in my their 31x31cm. fairly big vinyls I realised i needed to 100% do a print test for my point sizes. This made me realise that I could drop my pointsize by about 3 points, It also showed me some bad spacings that needed correcting. 

After printing, the space which looked tiny ended up being like the grand canyon and needed adjustment. The margins on the top were stupidly tight aswell so this was an all round poor rushed proof copy by me. nether the less i corrected it. 

On screen this looked good. Printed out this did not look good. Massive gaps made it feel unbalanced and needed rearranging on the top and bottom margins.

The final proof I accepted after my print tests. 

No comments:

Post a Comment