Monday 22 October 2012

Aperture Poster 60th Type Development

Header Font (Primary Font)


Champaign & Limousines

I have decided to use this for my header font as its a strong bold Sans serif font and sits well on its own especially in headings.


Garamond Font Family (Secondary Font)



The Garamond font family is a really good font to use especially in body copy, it has a small x height and allows a lot of text to sit in a small space. Another reason for selecting this font is it works really well with my primary font as a Sans Serif/Serif font combination.

Kabel (tertiary font)


Kable is a font produced around the time that Aperture was established, I decided to pick specific elements I really like from this font and work it in around my Header font, they are both bold fonts and fairly simular in structure which allows me to drop and drag in selected letters easily. 





No comments:

Post a Comment