Monday 14 May 2012

Image Development


Open publication - Free publishing - More image

A reason I decided to not go with this gradient direction main because applying it to posters proved incredibly hard as the corners were really harsh against any colour scheme i put it on, it made it incredibly hard to let my design flow especially due to the nature of my structural type layout. A more free flowing edited image would allow my regimented grid system to compliment it more. This image style also did not really fit the industry that well, far more relevant for something like the cultural sector (refer to one of my context posts on the Origami posters).

I did however like the "Saturday" inside the liquid images, problem was this was what I would call good one off designs as the shape of the milk and the typeface really did not apply well to most words or phrases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment