Wednesday 23 May 2012

Final Flyer


Flyers

The flyers I decided not to keep the same as my posters, as a lot of a clubs promotional material is incredibly variable. I used some photo's from a freelance london photographer who has a unique prospective on clubs, she is incredibly good at capturing the atmosphere of a club, these images conote the atmosphere of the rebrand I was doing. 

If i had more time and money, I would produce a range of these flyers sticking to the colour scheme of my posters, different images for the front and relevant information on the back.

The overall design, The front is clear and I really like the use of photography, its also pretty big within the market and industry I am designing for so its all relevant. On the back I did not put big cable logo's shouting the name as the front already said that so I put in a hierarchy system which focuses on the dates and line ups of that specific weekend, then at the bottom it gives any additional information you might need about the club. This design is clear and straight to the point, its small it can fit in your pocket and be used as a reference for events for that weekend. 

The audience who are coming to this club turn up because of the music and the DJ's they don't pay £15 for a ticket to just "go on the pull" therefore I based my design around that. Examples for designing commercial posters based on sex would probably be clubs in leeds like Halo, Evo and Oceania.


Photography by Sarah Ginn.

No comments:

Post a Comment