Wednesday 1 February 2012

Test Photoshop Scenes

This is the panoramic background for my Egypt scene, layered Sand against a layered background with a gradient. Made to size so i can just shove it into after effects.

Some experiments with textured text but i ended up not liking it and i would have to make it in photoshop aswell which looses me a lot of animation qaulity's. I asked mike if there was a way to do it in after effects and there is but due to the nature of my animation this would be far far too time consuming so i decided to cut this idea. 

More test scenes for Greece. 

These are some examples of the files i made in photoshop which i took some elements and just changed the colours and translated them to look slightly different. this allowed me to build up that 3D layer in After effects using a few different variations of the same cloud or tree. 






No comments:

Post a Comment