Friday 9 December 2011

Workshop Task

We were asked to produce 5 sheets with 25 frames on each of them. On each Sheet we had to represent an idea which referred to our word then produce 5, 5 frame sequences exploring this idea.

Very simple sequences of Drop, tried to keep the type standard so i didnt have to produce it in illustrator but i found myself wanting to make my own type.


All used a standardized typeface as i knew what typefaces i was going to plug in on screen, my hand drawn skills were yet again letting me down. The bottom row sequence interested me the most on this page, was just worried about handling the 3D aspect in After Effects. 



The Top 3 rows on this page all caught my attension, the top one was very simple and might need a bit more to fill 5 seconds but very simple to try and do in After effects as a first attempt. The bottom two 3D sequances looked really good and i am very keen to try and recreate them in After Effects, just not sure how to do it yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment