Friday 9 December 2011

First After Effects Test



I decided to have a quick go on after effects while waiting for my crit and i was rather surprised at how easy a simple animation was. This animation did teach me that the frame sequences we were drawing were good but at the end of the day it was very hard to predict the temporal properties of the animation. I ended up animating this sequence then changing it as i had 2 seconds left with my animation finished, so i just changed a few of my idea's aspects and managed to easily fill the 5 seconds. Also realised half way through that using the "Safe Zone's" were all good in practice but this brief is aimed for view on screen not a tv and i forgot about that while producing this and ended up going back to my frames and moving everything around to fit around the 1050 x 576 pixel box.

This quick test made me appreciate setting frames on timelines although going onto screen and playing in after effects seemed to be a quick easy solution instead.

At the end of the scene u will see the D is suppose to sit against the wall but i missed out arranging it when going back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment