Monday 21 November 2011

Final Packaging

This is my final series of Packaging for my 3 Frisbee Sports.

Outside and inside slide cover to hold the frisbee


Back informs about the sport  




Personally i am not very happy with my packaging, i feel that if i had more time i could probably of fixed it or developed it further but i have found within this project that packaging is not my strongest point as a designer. The type on the front is still too light and the text is hard to read, a darker bigger shadow backdrop needs to go around the text to make it more obvious. The inside of the packaging also doesnt feel completed, a backdrop or really light pattern of the image should be put on there to break it up. I am fairly happy with the back of the packaging the type plays well off the image. The stock i used is also a bit thin and cracks around the folding edges.




No comments:

Post a Comment