Monday 14 February 2011

Photoshop Brief












My photoshop skills have never been that great but after a few workshops i had gained enough knowledge to start getting on, i had to relay very heavily on photoshop in this project due to all the pantone colour matching. These workshops gave me that extra bit of knowledge i needed.

The processes i used during this brief were mainly rastorizing the images then turning due the saturation to close to 0, to get them black and white but still give a hint of colour to enhance the shadowing. I then used the marquee tools and shape tools to create a range of shapes. I used the colour tool and messed around with opticity's to so u could see through my shapes and not spoil the images. I also used a lot of vector masks. This project though me a lot about how the layering system works and how to avoid using destructive processes in photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment