Sunday 9 December 2012

Final Lookbook













This is the only bit of text in the publication that annoys me. there is one line of extra text on the right side text collumn which over hangs... absolute error missing this when I only had to set like 3 collumns of text.











Overall I am happy how this look book came out but looking back on it I would not necessarily change anything but I would add a few things. The minimalism and simplicity of it makes the publication, it was aimed to be something to give a feel of our clothing label but to make it more practical I would add some website details and some pricing detail about the clothes or where you can get a hold of it. What i was most happy about is the cover, mounting it to black paper gave it that needed thickness to really make the finished project look more professional. If I had more time I would also change the inside stock to something of a simular thickness that hold colour much better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment